Updates!

Welcome to The Romantic Scholar, a book review blog. Thanks for stopping by and I hope that you enjoy your stay.

After an eight month long hiatus, I am back. And I could not be more excited about it.



***My comments are located at the top of my posts***

Monday, June 22, 2009

In My Mailbox -3

Slow week. A little short on chas and time :( I did however manage to get one book, and that would be........


Need
by Carrie Jones


Photobucket

Summary:
Zara collects phobias the way other high school girls collect lipsticks. Little wonder, since life’s been pretty rough so far. Her father left, her stepfather just died, and her mother’s pretty much checked out. Now Zara’s living with her grandmother in sleepy, cold Maine so that she stays “safe.” Zara doesn’t think she’s in danger; she thinks her mother can’t deal.

Wrong. Turns out that guy she sees everywhere, the one leaving trails of gold glitter, isn’t a figment of her imagination. He’s a pixie—and not the cute, lovable kind with wings. He’s the kind who has dreadful, uncontrollable needs. And he’s trailing Zara.

My Thoughts:
I have been waiting to get this book, and I am so excited that I finally got it!!! I just love the sound of the plot and I've heard great things about it. Can't wait to read it and have the review up for you!!!


In My Mailbox is brought to us by The Story Siren

3 comments:

Natascha De Marco said...

Total plot twist with the pixie, supernatural beings do make the story more interesting ^^

~The Book Pixie said...

I really want to read this one. Especially since it has pixies. You know, with me being The Book Pixie and all. lol. Hope you enjoy it. :)

~Briana

Sandy said...

Where did you go???

I loved Need. If you come back (which I hope is soon), tell me if you liked Nick. I thought he was adorable. :)

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...