Updates!

Welcome to The Romantic Scholar, a book review blog. Thanks for stopping by and I hope that you enjoy your stay.

After an eight month long hiatus, I am back. And I could not be more excited about it.



***My comments are located at the top of my posts***

Tuesday, April 19, 2011

Update!

Well I feel terrible! I can't believe that it's been two weeks since my last post. I'm so sorry guys. Later on today I will have the winner of the contest announced. I LOVE all of the entries you guys gave!! Some of your answers to the the prompt were so awesome! I love all of that creativity!

Also, I will be having another contest soon. I've enjoyed the whole themed contest thing. Thank you so much to all of my amazing followers!!

You guys can also be looking forward to some pretty awesome reviews and news about some really really great upcoming books!!



Love to all my blogging peeps!!

Happy reading!

~Ali

0 comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...