Updates!

Welcome to The Romantic Scholar, a book review blog. Thanks for stopping by and I hope that you enjoy your stay.

After an eight month long hiatus, I am back. And I could not be more excited about it.



***My comments are located at the top of my posts***

Wednesday, May 27, 2009

Welcome!

Hey, and welcome to my blog! I'm Ali and I started this blog to keep track of the books I read, see what other people are saying about books, and also to post my own reviews. I read just about any genre but I prefer to have some aspect of romance to them. I myself am a hopeless romantic so that might just be why. A few of my favorite authors include Nicholas Sparks, Stephenie Meyer, Laurie Faria Stolarz, Jane Austin, and J.K. Rowling. And some of my all-time favorite books are The Guardian by Nicholas Sparks, Deadly Little Secret by Laurie Faria Stolarz, Harry Potter and the Prizoner of Azkaban by J.K. Rowling, Blue is for Nightmares Series by Laurie Faria Stolarz, and Scribbler of Dreams by Mary E. Pearson. Thank you for stopping by and I hope that you enjoy my blog.

Ali~

5 comments:

Unknown said...

Welcome to the book blogging world, Ali!

Ali said...

Thank you so much! I'm so excited about starting this blog. :)

Eli said...

Welcome!! Looking forward to seeing what you're up to! ;)

Sandy said...

I'm totally with you on the romance part! I'm kind of a romance junkie, lol. I like your site-it's very pretty. :)

Ali said...

Aw well thank you very much! :)

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...