Updates!

Welcome to The Romantic Scholar, a book review blog. Thanks for stopping by and I hope that you enjoy your stay.

After an eight month long hiatus, I am back. And I could not be more excited about it.



***My comments are located at the top of my posts***

Saturday, May 30, 2009

A Big Thank You!

So, I've only been up for a few days, but I would like to throw out a BIG thank you to all my followers. Thank you so much for choosing my blog as one to follow, it really means a lot and it gives quite a bit of encouragement. I'm really quite excited that I have six already and have only been online since Wednesday. I look forward to all of your upcoming posts, and if you have any recommendations, I would gladly accept them. I am always looking for something new and fun. Thanks again for following me! :)

Ali~

6 comments:

Liyana said...

It's my pleasure to follow your blog and to read what you have to say. ;)

Eli said...

Same here! I cannot wait till you have more reviews up! :)

Ali said...

Aw thanks guys! :) I'll have more reviews up soon! ;)

Sandy said...

ditto! we bloggerettes have to stick together. :)

Ali said...

Lol, most definitely! ;)

~The Book Pixie said...

Your welcome. I'm glad to be here! :)

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...