Updates!

Welcome to The Romantic Scholar, a book review blog. Thanks for stopping by and I hope that you enjoy your stay.

After an eight month long hiatus, I am back. And I could not be more excited about it.



***My comments are located at the top of my posts***

Sunday, January 31, 2010

Update!

Hey guys. Sorry I wasn't able to get a review up today. I was really hoping to have my review for Blue Moon up and then Shadowland so that I could have my interview up on Thursday after my memes lol. But since today was so hectic with work and traveling back to school, I wasn't able to put it up. So, I'll have that review up for you all tomorrow! Thanks for reading!


Ali :D

2 comments:

Eli said...

That's perfectly fine! Looking forward to your reviews.

Ali said...

Well thank you darling. :)

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...