After an eight month long hiatus, I am back. And I could not be more excited about it.
***My comments are located at the top of my posts***
Wednesday, February 3, 2010
So, I've decided to join J-Kaye's 100+ 2010 Book Challenge! I figured it would be fun to do a challenge this year. So, I will be keeping track of my reads here and in my sidebar as before.
1. The goal is to read 100 or more books. Anyone can join. You don't need a blog to participate.
--Non-Bloggers: Post your list of books in the comment section of the wrap-up post. To learn how to sign up without having a blog, click here.
2. Audio, Re-reads, eBooks, YA, Manga, Graphic Novels, Library books, Novellas, Young Reader, Nonfiction – as long as the book has an ISBN or equivalent or can be purchased as such, the book counts.
What doesn't count: Individual short stories or individual books in the Bible.
3. No need to list your books in advance. You may select books as you go. Even if you list them now, you can change the list if needed.
4. Crossovers from other reading challenges count.
5. Challenge begins January 1st thru December, 2010. Books started before the 1st do not count.
6. When you sign up under Mr. Linky, put the direct link to your post where your books will be listed. Include the URL to this post so that other viewers can find this fun challenge. If you’d prefer to put your list in the sidebar of your blog, please leave your viewers the link to the sign up page. Again, so viewers can join the challenge too.
Books I've read:
1) Deadly Little Lies by Laurie Faria Stolarz
2) Evermore by Alyson Noel
3) Blue Moon by Alyson Noel
4) Oh. My. Gods. by Tera Lynn Childs
5) Shadowland by Alyson Noel