Updates!

Welcome to The Romantic Scholar, a book review blog. Thanks for stopping by and I hope that you enjoy your stay.

After an eight month long hiatus, I am back. And I could not be more excited about it.



***My comments are located at the top of my posts***

Tuesday, August 25, 2009

Update!

Hey all, Ali here! Sorry it's been so long since I've been on. Summer hasn't exactly been too kind to me...I ended up getting Mono, so I was out for a while. And then, I was performing in a show, while getting over Mono which, by the way, isn't a good idea. It takes longer to leave your system (>.<) And now, I am just finishing moving in and getting settled in my new dorm lol.


Oh, by the way, my friend Eli, over at The Tainted Poet is holding a contest right now. You could win Hush, Hush plus some other really neat prizes. And there could be a chance for a second and third place winner if enough people enter! SO...head on over to The Tainted Poet to enter! But, you gotta follow her first ;) Oh, and tell her that Ali sent you! You'll get another point towards your entry!!! ;)

2 comments:

Natascha De Marco said...

Welcome Back ^^

Im holding a Mega palooza, maybe you are interested?

Ali said...

Thank you! I'll check it out!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...